Wednesday 25 March 2015

A to Z challenge

Ok, so I signed up. I have no idea if I can keep up with the writing but definitely going to go further than last year.

Technically, I did not participate in 2014, well i didn't sign up for it but tagged along and wrote the blogposts anyway just to join my friends.

No theme for now cos I just want to leave it open to talk about what comes to mind each day. With work and the kids, I don't want to add on to the stress!

I already know what I'd like to talk about for A, so let's see how it goes

That's it for now!!

#atozchallenge

4 comments:

  1. Good luck and happy writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vinitha
    better to write something than nothing at all : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vinitha
    better to write something than nothing at all : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the best :) hope you complete it :)

    ReplyDelete